Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Bastian Hofmann <ba...@googlemail.com> on 2011/12/05 15:41:59 UTC

Re: Proposal: Moving PHP codebase to namespaces

Hi all,

since there seem to be no bug reports and I found no issues during my
tests, I'd suggest that I merge the refactoring to trunk this week, so
that the next beta has this refactoring included.

Any objections?

Cheers

Bastian

Posted by Bastian Hofmann <ba...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I just merged the refactoring back to trunk (see
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?limit_changes=0&view=revision&revision=1212179).

Next things I'll be working on then on the PHP side is OAuth2 support
for accessing the APIs and ActivityStrea.ms. Hopefully one of these
should be ready before christmas.

Cheers

Bastian

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.