Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by "3236164116@qq.com" <32...@qq.com> on 2020/06/22 12:08:10 UTC

Apache Hudi contributor permission request

Hi,

I want to contribute to Apache Hudi. Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is Peterfl(full name: Peter_FL_FANG)

thanks.&nbsp;

Regards,

Peter

Re: Apache Hudi contributor permission request

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Done.. You may also want to subscribe to the mailing list, so your messages
are delivered immediately without moderator approval.

Welcome aboard!