Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <Mo...@hclcomnet.co.in> on 2002/10/31 07:58:16 UTC

Reload action

Hi,
    I have my main screen definition like this.   I am using images as
menus. No html-img tags till now.

		<action    path="/mainscreen"
               type="com.hcl.smartmanage.web.action.ReporterParameterAction"
               name="reportParameterForm"
		   validate="false"
               scope="session"
               input="/mainscreen.jsp">
	    </action>

Now I'd like to reload the current page. While reloading the current page, I
also refresh some variables in the session scope.

 javascript:window.location.reload(true)

 is used to reload the page. Now after introduction of struts there needs to
be an action along with the javascript to call a reload action that will
forward to the mainscreen.jsp after refreshing the session variables. I am
just trying to use html-img tag if it helps. something like the following?

		<action    path="/reload"
               type="com.hcl.smartmanage.web.action.ReloadAction"
               name="noDataForm"
               scope="session"
               input="/x.jsp">   -------> What will this JSP be ?
            <forward name="SUCCESS" path="/mainscreen.jsp"/>
	    </action>

bye,
Mohan