Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marco Pöhler <ma...@poehlerpoehler.de> on 2006/10/02 20:53:31 UTC

generated URLs and MyFaces

Hi,

I want to build an archive for mails and this archive must be accessable
by search engine robots, so javascript is not permitted and the URLs
must be look like static one. I want to use JSF/MyFaces one the pages to
build the search forms and present the search results. The only possible
way I found is to create the links with a selfcreated linklist component
to create the static-look-a-like links and route this to a servlet which
populates the backing beans and forward to the jsf view.

This looks a little bit dirty to me, so if you have a suggestion....

thanks in advance

Marco Pöhler
---
http://www.perfume-price-comparison.com