Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Mathihalli, Madhusudan" <ma...@hp.com> on 2004/08/13 19:02:43 UTC

Increasing LimitRequestFieldsize

Hello,
	I was wondering if there's any potential harm in increasing the
LimitRequestFieldsize from it's current value of 8k to something more
(like 32k).

Thanks
-Madhu

Re: Increasing LimitRequestFieldsize

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Friday, August 13, 2004 10:02 AM -0700 "Mathihalli, Madhusudan"
<ma...@hp.com> wrote:

> 	I was wondering if there's any potential harm in increasing the
> LimitRequestFieldsize from it's current value of 8k to something more
> (like 32k).

Instances that need to support larger header sizes can set the directive, so I
don't know why we should make the default larger.  Is there a compelling
reason to do so?  -- justin