Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by sa gu <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/17 01:06:33 UTC

Re: 0.7.3 (mochi?) crashes, running on Fedora

ok. Am currently running on a compiled R11B-2.3 package which is definetly old.

Will look around for a more recent rpm or just compile the source. Any guidance on the required version (as mentioned below) is much appreciated.

Thx for the prompt response.

Oops, yes. A more recent version of Erlang.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Apr 17, 2008, at 01:06, sa gu wrote:
> ok. Am currently running on a compiled R11B-2.3 package which is
> definetly old.
>
> Will look around for a more recent rpm or just compile the source.
> Any guidance on the required version (as mentioned below) is much
> appreciated.

R12 should do.