Posted to dev@twill.apache.org by Martin Serrano <ma...@attivio.com> on 2017/05/02 15:37:32 UTC

anyone attending Apache Big Data Miami?

Devs,

I'm going to Apache Big Data in a couple weeks.  Just wondering if
anyone else on the list will be there.  Perhaps we can get together, do
a BOF or something.

Cheers,
Martin Serrano

Re: anyone attending Apache Big Data Miami?

Posted by Andreas Neumann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,
I will be at ApacheCon. Looking forward to meeting you there.
Anybody else?
-Andreas.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.