Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by sky <x_...@163.com> on 2017/08/22 08:06:39 UTC

KUDU INSERT SLOWLY

Hi all,
    I do kudu insert sql  through the impala shell, it is very slowly.Approximately 4 minutes two thousand insert sqls. Is there any way to speed up kudu insert speed?
    Command:
        ./impala-shell.sh -f a.sql
    a.sql:
        insert into table t1 values("a1","b");
        insert into table t1 valuse("a2","b");

Re: KUDU INSERT SLOWLY

Posted by Matthew Jacobs <mj...@cloudera.com>.
There are some improvements we hope to make in Impala to reduce the
planning overhead for these simple DML statements. You can track that
work with: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IMPALA-5277

-Matt

Re: Re: KUDU INSERT SLOWLY

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
write to)

The best way would be to follow the "Batch insert" method described here:
http://kudu.apache.org/docs/kudu_impala_integration.html#kudu_impala_insert_bulk

J-D

Re: Re: KUDU INSERT SLOWLY

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.