Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Koundinya (Sudhakar Chavali)" <su...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/26 09:53:19 UTC

URL Encoding and decoding is giving problem

I try to explain my scenario

We are working with the exchange server related project using Slide

When we send a message to destination user, Exchange Server maintains the message with the name of
Subject

for example if i give Subject as Test\ Hello

It stores the message in Test_xF8FE_%20Hello.EML file

So now encoding and decoding using URLEncoder/URLDecoder is giving problems in such cases

=====
"No one can earn a million dollars honestly."- William Jennings Bryan (1860-1925)

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"It is dangerous to be sincere unless you are also stupid."- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

Re: URL Encoding and decoding is giving problem

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
What is the problem exactly?

-James