Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Marko Srdanovic <ma...@med.cornell.edu> on 2005/04/06 20:44:47 UTC

Re: WANTED: Live Tapestry Sites

Hello Howard,

I'm just catching up on reading the Tapestry user group messages, so
this may be a bit late.  We have an application called SigPath that was
originally written using JSP/Struts and is now in the process of being
converted to Tapestry.  So in it's current state, SigPath is only
partially done using Tapestry.  New application and feature development
for SigPath and other web applications within the Institute for
Computational Biomedicine will be done using Tapestry.

For more information, see the SigPath pages at http://www.sigpath.org/,
in particular, the current stable version of application itself at
http://icb.med.cornell.edu/services/sp-prod/sigpath/.  You may also want
to take a look at http://icb.med.cornell.edu/ for an overview of other
ongoing projects within the group.

Thanks!
   -- Marko

Marko Srdanovic
Software Engineer, Institute for Computational Biomedicine
http://icb.med.cornell.edu/

Posted by Lenny sorey <lr...@fatdot.com>.
Sorry for the late response on this request.

The following is a Tapestry site for a local auto dealer in Jackson,
Mississippi.

It also has a customized CMS platform (Slide) running as well so the
dealer can update each page
in the site.

Also, this site will soon have a banner advertising platform (Struts
based) as well

In addition, there is an xml exchange with a VIN decoding provider
that lists all the factory installed options on each vehicle, both
new and used.

Here's the platform:

J2sdk 1.4.2
Windows 2000 - No IIS
Apache 20.0.53 Http server
Tomcat 4.1.31
mod_jk
Tapestry 3.0
Hibernate
Firebird 1.5.0

The dealer is currently hosting his own site so it might seem a little slow
when accessing.

http://www.wilsondodge.com

Any constructive comments would be appreciated.

Regards,

Lenny Sorey

Lenny R. Sorey
FatDot.com