Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matt Fury <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/13 20:49:02 UTC

RE: ATTN IIS-Tomcat redirector developers - I am stuck with this foroveraweek now - PL HELP

Hi. I'll add a reply :-).

I am getting this error as well:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.BaseRequest.authorizati
on()Lorg/apache/tomcat/util/buf/MessageBytes;
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Request.setAjpRequest(Ajp13Request.java:1
21)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:417
)
        at
org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:495)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

-Matt

--- BBui@sjm.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have similar problem, although not using BASIC but
> FORM.
>
> I took your advice and look into the apache.log and
> this is what I found.
> Could you explain what I see and what should I look
> at next.
>
> ****************
> 2002-06-13 13:10:58
> [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector]
> Error
> accepting requests
> java.net.SocketException: socket closed
> 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native
> Method)
> 	at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:413)
> 	at

java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:241)
> 	at
> java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:222)
> 	at

org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector.run(WarpConnector.java:590)

> Thanks very much.
>
> Bao-Ha Dam Bui
> bbui@sjm.com
> S. Jude Medical, Inc