Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2004/09/15 15:45:49 UTC

Version of commons-httpclient.jar

Revisiting this old mail... I really really need this information as part of
our company policy. I went through the old httpclient archives
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/commons/httpclient/binary/ and
downloaded all the files from
Jan-16-2004, Feb-15-2004, Feb-17-2004 and May-17-2204. There is no binary
available between Feb-17 and May-17. And the ones from these 2 dates don't
match in size with the one used by slide-2.1.M1 (whose date is 02-24-2004).
Has it been compiled from source code dated 02-24?

I really request the one who knows anything about this jar version, to
please respond.

Thanks,
Ritu

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
cvs log shows that the current version was compiled and checked in by
me on May-18-2004.

If you have a problem with that you can of course always replace that
with one of the released Httpclient (v2.0) versions.

Ingo