Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Qingsheng Ren <re...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/03 03:24:01 UTC

Re: Flink Kafka EXACTLY_ONCE causing KafkaException ByteArraySerializer is not an instance of Serializer

Hi Vikash,

Sorry for the late reply. Is your version of Flink kafka *connector* 1.10.1
too? Actually it's a bug in the connector, so I think you need to upgrade
the connector to 1.10.1 too, not just Flink itself.

I tried Flink 1.10.0/1.10.1 + flink-kafka-connector 1.10.0 and indeed
reproduced the bug. After upgrading flink-kafka-connector to 1.10.1, the
error disappeared.