Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dajevu <jd...@hireright.com> on 2006/09/15 02:44:15 UTC

Visualization using dotViewEndpointListener

Hi,

I'm attempting to use the dotViewEndpointListener, which I've used in the
past successfully when using the embedded container. However, when I try to
use it within a serviceunit deployment method, I get a long Java error. For
example, my servicemix.xml file within my service unit directory resembles:

<sm:serviceunit id="jbi">
	<!-- use this only for documentation purposes -->
	<sm:listeners>
		<sm:dotViewEndpointListener file="c:/temp/ServiceMixComponents.dot"/>
	</sm:listeners>

	<sm:activationSpecs>...</sm:activationSpecs>
</sm:serviceunit>

I wasn't sure where else to put the listener, with the above obviously not
being the correct place.

Thanks!!

jeff
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Visualization using dotViewEndpointListener

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You need to put it in the main configuration file
in the <sm:container> tag. Listeners are not
allowed in service unit definitions.

If you want to do that from a service unit, you
need to do it programmatically from a component.

  ((ComponentContextImpl) getContent()).getContainer().registerListener(xxx)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet