Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Mauricio Porto <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 20:48:18 UTC

Axis2/C inside Eclipse

Hi,

I am trying to learn about Axis2/C and I would like to use the Eclipse IDE
since I am used to working with it in Java projects.

Is there some documents regarding how to set an Eclipse project to work with
Axis2/C inside Eclipse? I would like to try Axis2/C and its related projects
(like Savan, Rampart, etc.) in the same environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mauricio Porto

Re: Axis2/C inside Eclipse

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
On Fri, 2008-07-04 at 03:33 +0530, Rajika Kumarasiri wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 12:18 AM, Mauricio Porto <ma...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>         Hi,
>
>         I am trying to learn about Axis2/C and I would like to use the
>         Eclipse IDE since I am used to working with it in Java
>         projects.
>
>         Is there some documents regarding how to set an Eclipse
>         project to work with Axis2/C inside Eclipse? I would like to
>         try Axis2/C and its related projects (like Savan, Rampart,
>         etc.) in the same environment.
Currently there are no documentations on this.  I have seen some
developers using NetBeans , so Eclipse won't be a problem.

Re: Axis2/C inside Eclipse

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
comp.lang.c - http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c/topics