Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/12/28 22:51:49 UTC

[dev] New committer: Mahendra Maheshwara (mahendra)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Libcloud has asked
Mahendra Maheshwara to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that they have accepted.

Mahendra Maheshwara has joined the Libcloud community fairly recently, but
he has already contributed multiple great patches -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20LIBCLOUD%20AND%20reporter%20in%20(%22mahendra.m%22)
.

Giving him commit access will allow him to more directly contribute to the
project.

Everyone, please help me welcome him to the team :)

Re: [dev] New committer: Mahendra Maheshwara (mahendra)

Posted by Jaume Devesa <de...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mahendra!

Posted by Dan Di Spaltro <da...@apache.org>.
Welcome to the team!