Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Pa...@capgroup.com on 2003/05/13 11:13:55 UTC

Strange error when opening the database

I have recently swapped from OJB API to ODMG API now when I try to open the
database with

      db.open("repository.xml", Database.OPEN_READ_WRITE);

I get the following error:

   INFO: Could not found
   org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor for PBKey
   org.apache.ojb.broker.PBKey: repository=repository.xml, user=null,
   password=null

   [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerFactory]
   ERROR: ConfigurableFactory instantiation failed for class class
   org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl

Even though I have not changed anything neither in the repository.xml file
nor in the database.

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Regards,

Patrick Reyes

Generic Record Class with multivalues

Posted by Christine Mandelbaum <ch...@netcologne.de>.
Hi,

is there a possibility  to persist a Generic Record Class with a Multivalue
Field (which represents the structure and content of any record).

The idea is that i want to create a table  at runtime (structure unknown)
and insert data into it.

Regards
  Christine

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
sorry, should be jcdAlias name (not jcsAlias)

<jdbc-connection-descriptor
        jcd-alias="default"
        platform="Hsqldb"
        jdbc-level="2.0"