Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gpub <af...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/15 09:59:29 UTC

response code 302

hi,

two of Samplers are showing the Response code 302 in scripts.
i am not sure about this to go ahead ?

please provide me the any solution to move ahead

Re: response code 302

Posted by drubix <an...@gmail.com>.
Response code 302 is a redirect.  As long as the page that is being
redirected to can be found, jmeter reports this request the same as a 200
(found) and marks the request as successful.