Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Lowell <lo...@lmco.com> on 2015/11/03 19:11:56 UTC

Camel 2.16 Spring 3.x support

Will came 2.16 run correctly using Spring 3.x?

Re: Camel 2.16 Spring 3.x support

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I think it should, but there may be some camel spring components
that may require spring 4.x such as spring integration, spring boot
and others.

But for OSGi users on Karaf then its using spring 3.x for spring-dm to
work. And we have an integration test that uses spring 3.2.x.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 7:11 PM, Lowell <lo...@lmco.com> wrote:
> Will came 2.16 run correctly using Spring 3.x?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
Camel in Action 2nd edition:
https://www.manning.com/books/camel-in-action-second-edition