Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sander Verhagen <sa...@sanderverhagen.net> on 2015/07/10 10:07:25 UTC

RE: Maven structure plugin

Did you know there is an annotation-based way to specify the details of your mojos, instead of using the Javadoc. It's interesting that you include a junit dependency, yet there's not a single test. I commend everyone writing Maven plugins, though! Go, Maven! Did you have a specific use case in mind for your plugin?

Sander Verhagen
[  sander@sanderverhagen.net  ]

NOTICE: my e-mail address has changed. Please remove Verhagen@Sander.com now and start using Sander@SanderVerhagen.net from now on. Please update your address book. Thank  you!