Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2010/04/28 15:38:30 UTC

Hudson build setup for OpenJPA-13x

I now have the OpenJPA 1.3.x branch setup on the Apache Hudson build
server (vesta which is a Ubuntu server) to run after SCM changes are
detected (polls every 30 mins.)  Currently, it does not publish the
snapshot builds to the snapshot repo or our openjpa.apache.org/builds
site, but that will be the next steps to get working.

OpenJPA PMC members can request an account on Hudson if you'd like to
help maintain the OpenJPA builds by following the steps at -

http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson

-Donald