Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/12/30 04:27:15 UTC

Version handling in the JIRA

Guys,

what I've noticed is that for the versions that already were released, the
same versions aren't actually "released" in the JIRA. As the result, they all
are still active. I think one the items on the 'how to release' should be a
bullet point to close those once the release is officially accepted and
published.

Please let me know if you need some help with it.
  Cos

Re: Version handling in the JIRA

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
0.5.1 removed from JIRA

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 07:38AM, moon soo Lee wrote:
> Make sense. If it is okay, let me move resolved issue from 0.5.1 to 0.5.5
> while they're included in 0.5.5-incubating and move open issue from 0.5.1
> from 0.6.0. Then nuke 0.5.1.

Yup, good idea.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.