Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Alan Cabrera <Al...@reuters.com> on 2004/07/16 17:35:28 UTC

RE: [spam] Re: build broken (assembly module)?

There seems to be a mismatch between the jars that maven picks up.  This
always happens whenever some major refactoring occurs.  The way to get
around this is to refresh both Geronimo and OpenEJB and build them both
by hand.  Build OpenEJB first, then Geronimo second.  This seems to work
for me.

Regards,
Alan