Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Konstantin Chekushin <ko...@inbox.lv> on 2009/04/06 14:18:24 UTC

Page ranaming does not work.

Page renaming does not update referring pages, i.e. incoming links are
not updated. (sometimes does, but sometimes does not.) Is this my
problem only, or someone has the same behavior?

Re: Page ranaming does not work.

Posted by Konstantin Chekushin <ko...@inbox.lv>.
2.8.1 (latest stable)
Thanks for the link, I'll try to patch my jspwiki!
 q "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" : hi,
 what version of JSPWiki are you using? Recently a similar issue was
solved (
 JSPWIKI-487 ). If you're
 using latest 2.8.x (at least 2.8.2-svn 15) it should not happen..
 regards,
 juan pablo
 On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Konstantin Chekushin  wrote:
 > Page renaming does not update referring pages, i.e. incoming links
are
 > not updated. (sometimes does, but sometimes does not.) Is this my
 > problem only, or someone has the same behavior?

Links:
------
[1] mailto:juanpablo.santos@gmail.com

Re: Page ranaming does not work.

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
hi,

what version of JSPWiki are you using? Recently a similar issue was solved (
JSPWIKI-487 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-487>). If you're