Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@uber.com> on 2016/12/16 18:10:13 UTC

Naveen Gangam has become a Hive Committer

Bcc: dev/user

Hi all,

It's my honor to announce that Apache Hive PMC has voted on and approved
Naveen's committership. Please join me in congratulate him on his
contributions and achievements.

Regards,
Xuefu

Re: Naveen Gangam has become a Hive Committer

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Naveen!

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Naveen!