Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Lajos <la...@galatea.com> on 2004/11/24 22:55:31 UTC

Anyone have a sample EAR?

I'm trying to debug my own .ear, which won't deploy in Geronimo. Does
anyone have a super-simple .ear application that runs on M3? I would be
very grateful if you could post it or email it to me. I'm hoping it is
just a matter of some descriptor that I have wrong ...

Thanks!

Lajos

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

                    _      _____
                   / \         /
                  /___\      /
                 /     \   /____

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL

Re: Anyone have a sample EAR?

Posted by Lajos <la...@galatea.com>.
I'm guessing then that this is some bug in M3. Both the magicGball jar
and ear give me the same NullPointerException that my own .ear does. I
guess I'll have to go with the latest source and try it there.

Thanks,

Lajos

Re: Anyone have a sample EAR?

Posted by Lajos <la...@galatea.com>.
Thanks - I just found the magicGball source. I'll give it a whirl.

Lajos

Re: Anyone have a sample EAR?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Geronimo builds one at