Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/31 21:31:31 UTC

[beanutils] release 1.9.3?

While there is not much new for 1.9.3, just two fixes, I would not mind
pushing out a release, just to get the refreshed dependency on Commons
Collection out since there has been noise about it related to security.

Thoughts?

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [beanutils] release 1.9.3?

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>
wrote:

> Am 01.06.2016 um 22:09 schrieb Gary Gregory:
> > On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Oliver Heger <
> oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de>
> > wrote:

> >> +1, would it be possible to fix BEANUTILS-477? This came up already
> >> multiple times. It is probably only suppressing some log output.
> >>
> >> I am currently pretty busy, otherwise I would look into it myself.
> >>

> > Well, we can RERO and do a 1.9.4 and get to it when you can dig in.
>
> Changed priorities and fixed it.

Sweet, thank you.

I'll roll an RC today I hope.

Gary