Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/24 18:41:23 UTC

[Android] In-App Browser UI - thenounproject.com

Hey

I found these icons from Noun Project which are public domain.  I'm
wanting to replace are existing non-icon weirdness with these.  I
would have liked to use other icons to make it look more consistent,
but I'm worried about licensing.

For Arrows:
http://thenounproject.com/noun/arrow/#icon-No34

For Done:
http://thenounproject.com/noun/exit/#icon-No20

I'm going to try to add these at the end of the day and figure out how
to get plugman to install drawables.  Once the drawables install, I'll
get the skinning happening.

Frankly, I'm not crazy about using Exit for the Done button.  It would
have been better to use an X or to override the back button for this.

Joe

Re: [Android] In-App Browser UI - thenounproject.com

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Not sure how Android button labels work, but for Cordova iOS InAppBrowser I
got away with unicode arrows:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/blob/b4059a2c683c486f1fb48b182ceb9a48fbc59f6e/src/ios/CDVInAppBrowser.m#L477-L485

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
There's this for the Native Styling:

http://developer.android.com/design/downloads/index.html

I think this is still compatible with Apache, I'll probably go with
these icons, since they're so similar to the platform itself.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Plaquette, Paul" <pa...@intel.com>.
Hi Joe,