Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Argyn Kuketayev <Ar...@plateau.com> on 2002/05/08 22:29:37 UTC

RE: is there an issue with international characters in XSP (C2.0. 1)?

my porblem is this: I get correctly 3 bytes per chinese symbol. in the xml
page they are rendered very strangely: first byte come as is, the next two
bytes are encoded like &#130;&#145; etc. So, instead of showing one UTF-8
symbol, it trashes me with three wrong caracters.