Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by "jeck1son2@163.com" <je...@163.com> on 2022/09/06 09:10:11 UTC

[Looking for code review] [To rel/13] [IOTDB-4332] data backup tool based on iotdb-session #7248

Hi,
I hava finished a new feature which is used for  export and import data from iotdb。
I am looking for someone to help to review these codes。

https://github.com/apache/iotdb/pull/7248

The main feature is:
1、support storage‘s export and import,the export is based on the path, for example: exporting root.ln.** will export all the devices under this path, one file per device; at the same time, the time series under the corresponding path can be exported, which can ensure the alignment of the device will not lost, and the type of each measurement is guaranteed not to be changed.
2、can be used for data backup,eg: do export every day with "- where time > xxx"
3、pipeline-based,can be extended well
4、support timeseris sturcture export and import,include device's align properties and so on.
5、support many compress type,like SQL,CSV.GZIP,SNAPPY,LZ4;user can export sql or csv to view some data which is not a lot of data.
6、react based,support multi-track operation, each track can perform a device export task

thanks!

jeck1son2@163.com