Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Blerina Lilaj <bl...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/27 10:18:38 UTC

Uploading problem using apache ftp as directory service on windows

When I use apache ftp as standalone service it all works fine, I can upload
and download files successfully.
I have embedded the service to use in my application in order to manage the
data management system via ftp. Let me say that you have done a great job.
With standard ftp clients I have no problems, I can do the resume
operations too. My problem is when I use windows directory as a client. In
active mode all works fine. But if I leave it as defaults windows settings
in passive mode there is something that I am not able to risolve. The first
uploading ends successfully but not the others. It takes the CWD command
and after that, I don't know why is called the DELE command and as it is
trying to delete something that it is not still upload, it failed and
disconnect the data connection.  Can you give some advice please? Why is
called the DELE command? I try to upload some files on the same directory
and seems it locks after the first one. I searched on mailing box but I
don't found nothing. I notice that it use the LIST command insted of MLSD
like the other clients I have tried

Thanks a lot,

Blerina Lilaj