Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Igal Levy <ig...@metamarkets.com> on 2014/08/22 20:22:51 UTC

Please fix broken link and update blurb

Could someone with edit rights in the wiki please fix the broken link for
Metamarkets that's on this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Powered+By

The right URL is: http://metamarkets.com

Also, if you could update the Metamarkets blurb to:

"We use Kafka to ingest real-time event data, stream it to Storm and
Hadoop, and then serve it from our Druid cluster to feed our interactive
analytics dashboards. We've also built <a href="
http://druid.io/docs/latest/Kafka-Eight.html">connectors for directly
ingesting events</a> from Kafka into Druid.

Thanks!

Igal Levy
Documentation | METAMARKETS
m 925.487.9452 | t @textractor
igal.levy@metamarkets.com

Re: Please fix broken link and update blurb

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>.
Done :)