Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by soteri panagou <pa...@midetech.com> on 2003/06/17 00:12:16 UTC

ThreadSafe LargeSelect

Hi all.

I have been making some changes to the LargeSelect class to make it
thread safe when calling invalidateResult.
The problem I was having is that multiple calls to the invalidateResults
at the same time causes it to hang.

Anyway. what are the next steps for review and submission to cvs?

RE: ThreadSafe LargeSelect

Posted by soteri panagou <pa...@midetech.com>.
Done,

Thanks for that. Posted the patch to turbine-dev

Steri

>I have been making some changes to the LargeSelect class to make it
>thread safe when calling invalidateResult.
>The problem I was having is that multiple calls to the
invalidateResults
>at the same time causes it to hang.
>
>Anyway. what are the next steps for review and submission to cvs?

You can submit your patch (unidiff format) to the turbine-dev list.  I
have a couple of other small changes I am making to LargeSelect so I
will take a look at yours also and commit it.

If you haven't already done so, please take a look at:

	http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html
	http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html#Patches

Cheers,

Scott