Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Sean Zhang <zs...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/23 22:05:54 UTC

Hadoop cluster in EC2 namenode binds to external address instead of internal one

Hi,

There were some discussion about this topic in this email group. I have a
different concern here.
If the namenode is running on the external ip, is it going to be slower
than running on the internal ip?

Thanks,
Sean

Re: Hadoop cluster in EC2 namenode binds to external address instead of internal one

Posted by Sean Zhang <zs...@gmail.com>.
It makes sense, Thanks

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.