Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org> on 2019/10/01 10:09:21 UTC

Tag Tomcat 7

Hi,

I'm planning to tag Tomcat 7 later today.
If you want to include something please reply here.

Regards,
Violeta

Re: Tag Tomcat 7

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org>.
На ср, 2.10.2019 г. в 18:12 ч. Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> написа:

> On 01/10/2019 12:18, Mark Thomas wrote:
> > On 01/10/2019 12:17, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> >> Hi Mark,
> >>
> >> На вт, 1.10.2019 г. в 13:58 ч. Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org
> >> <ma...@apache.org>> написа:

> >> Ok
> >> Just let me know when you are ready.
> >
> > Thanks. I'm done.
>
> Actually...
>
> Do you want to wait for the Commons Daemon 1.2.2 release?

Ok
When will this be available?

Regards,
Violeta

Re: Tag Tomcat 7

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 01/10/2019 12:18, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 01/10/2019 12:17, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> На вт, 1.10.2019 г. в 13:58 ч. Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org
>> <ma...@apache.org>> написа:

>>> I am just looking at PR #170 that should backport to 7.0.x. I should be
>>> done in less than an hour.
>>>
>>> If you could delay the tag until after I have completed the back-port
>>> that would be great. Don't worry if not.
>>
>> Ok
>> Just let me know when you are ready.
>
> Thanks. I'm done.

Actually...

Do you want to wait for the Commons Daemon 1.2.2 release?

Mark

Re: Tag Tomcat 7

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Tag Tomcat 7