Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Satya Rohith <me...@satyarohith.com> on 2020/08/06 12:46:40 UTC

Working on OpenWhisk Deno Runtime

Hi everyone!

I'm working on an OpenWhisk runtime (https://github.com/satyarohith/openwhisk-runtime-deno) that supports the execution of Deno (https://github.com/denoland/deno) programs. And I would like to contribute it to the project.

I'm currently in the process of filing a CLA.

I would like to thank Rodric for encouraging me to contribute it to the project.

Best,
Satya

Re: Working on OpenWhisk Deno Runtime

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohith.

Thank you for your contribution, it looks nice.
I will look forward to your work :)

-dom

2020년 8월 7일 (금) 오전 1:17, Satya Rohith <me...@satyarohith.com>님이 작성: