Posted to user@wookie.apache.org by Javier Criado <ja...@ual.es> on 2014/10/02 13:56:08 UTC

JDBC connector

Hi,

I'm using Apache Wookie 0.15.0.

I've experimented some problems with the inactivity of the Wookie
server. When I try to access again to the server after some hours of
inactivity, I get a JDBC connector error, that is solved after three or
four attemps of connection (or get operations). I solved this issue by
programming a task in charge of restarting the Apache Wookie service.

Do you know any other solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance!

--
Javier Criado
Applied Computing Group (TIC-211)

http://www.ual.es/acg
javi.criado@ual.es

Re: JDBC connector

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 9 Oct 2014, at 07:46, Javier Criado wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I've updated to Wookie 1.0.0, but I'm still experimenting the same problem. I attach in the complete trace error.
>
> Is there another possible solution?

If you take a look at the issue report for WOOKIE-404 you can see some possibilities there. As far as I'm aware we implemented the suggested strategies of setting autoReconnect=true and extending the client timeout, but its worth double-checking to see if there are any other solutions.

Re: JDBC connector

Posted by Javier Criado <ja...@ual.es>.
Hi Scott,

Re: JDBC connector