Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Henrik Krohns <he...@hege.li> on 2018/09/04 09:02:46 UTC

Wiki perms

Apparently I have an old wiki account named "Hege", but I can't get it to
reset/send password.  I don't know if it even has email set?

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ContributorsGroup

I made new account "HenrikKrohns", can someone add it to the group or fix
the old one.

Cheers,
Henrik

Re: Wiki perms

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Done!

--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation