Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dhruv <dh...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/11 03:31:58 UTC

Re: Current build taking a long time to install

I think this information regarding speeding up installation by skipping
tests can prove useful to a lot of other users, and should go on the wiki. I
answered another user with the same question earlier on the user mailing
list too.

I can edit the wiki for this purpose, is there some sort of approval process
for this?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
There is only lazy approval.  Wiki edits go to the dev list and we revert
bad changes.

We have little enough on the wiki that almost all changes, especially
additions, are
improvements.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On May 10, 2011, at 9:31 PM, Dhruv wrote:

> I think this information regarding speeding up installation by skipping
> tests can prove useful to a lot of other users, and should go on the wiki. I
> answered another user with the same question earlier on the user mailing
> list too.
>
> I can edit the wiki for this purpose, is there some sort of approval process
> for this?

Nope, have at it.  Wiki is open.