Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Tushar Mishra <tu...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/18 15:11:27 UTC

GSoC Work Submission

I received an email from GSoC stating that during the final evaluations, I
will need to submit a link to the code written during the project. See
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product

I believe that this should be the commits page
<https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/commits/master> of my project
repository <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809>. Will this be OK?

I am also working on updating and maintaining a set of tagged posts on my
blog which can be added to the submitted links and might also be helpful in
documentation. See http://opensourcefever.netai.net/category/syncope/

Tushar Mishra
Website: tusharmishra.in
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Computer Science with specialization in ​Open Source Software and Open
Standards
Semester VII
+91-9675785996

Re: GSoC Work Submission

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 19/07/2016 10:20, Francesco Chicchiricc� wrote:
> On 18/07/2016 17:11, Tushar Mishra wrote:
>> I received an email from GSoC stating that during the final
>> evaluations, I
>> will need to submit a link to the code written during the project. See
>> https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product
>> I believe that this should be the commits page
>> <https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809/commits/master> of my project
>> repository<https://github.com/tmess567/SYNCOPE-809>. Will this be OK?
>
> I am not sure: from now on I would expect most of your work occurring
> in your own Syncope fork, so it would probably be something like as
>
> https://github.com/tmess567/syncope/commits/SYNCOPE-809?author=tmess567

...or even

https://github.com/apache/syncope/commits/master?author=tmess567

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC,
CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer, PonyMail PPMC
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: GSoC Work Submission

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.