Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net> on 2006/11/20 09:13:02 UTC

File Transfer Axis 2

Hello,

I'm new to Axis 2 so please excuse my lack of knowledge.

My task is simply to provide some Web Service which allows to check if some
file is up to date. Input is simply some

version number and if the number less then the actual version on the server
the latest version of the document will be sent via web service

back to the user.

I suppose this is a task so low in its requirement it can be achieved by
POJOs.  So I went through the weather tutorial which works fine on my

box. Now I only need to send the document. What is the best way to do this?

Another thing related to that: When I redeploy my web service in the service
dir. Do I need to set hotupdate to true in order to allow automatically

redeployment?

Cheers,

Pete