Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Wouter Cloetens <wc...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 2000/08/07 08:53:22 UTC

Re: Trying to Install

According to a note from Sanjiva on the soap-dev forum two days ago, the reference to
BML from the JSP is a bug and it should've been taken out in the rc2 (release candidate
2) version. Give that a go.

bfn, Wouter

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:42:29 -0400, Cory Isaacson \(Compuflex\) wrote:

>I just installed SOAP 1.2 on WebSphere 3.021. I followed the instructions for this, and
when I run the Deploy services, I get the following compile error:

>D:\WebSphere\AppServer\temp\default_host\apache-soap\deploy_jsp_1.java:162:
No variable NS_URI_BML_ENC defined in class org.apache.soap.Constants.

--
http://www.workspot.net/~zombie/soap/
My opinions are irrelevant. They will be assimilated by my employer.