Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org> on 2005/06/01 11:32:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r189541 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml

crossley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: crossley
> Date: Wed Jun  8 00:29:42 2005
> New Revision: 189541

> Log:
> Add missing @type attribute for one entry.

sorry, I was testing jedit for editing status.

Do you think that this attribute should be marked as required?

Cheers,
cheche

Re: svn commit: r189541 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> >crossley@apache.org wrote:
> >
> >>Author: crossley
> >>Date: Wed Jun  8 00:29:42 2005
> >>New Revision: 189541

> >>Log:
> >>Add missing @type attribute for one entry.
> >

> >sorry, I was testing jedit for editing status.
> >
> >Do you think that this attribute should be marked as required?
>
> yes, it is used in the projectInfo plugin.

Yes. The reason that i became aware of it was because it
caused an error when generating the site with 'forrest'.
It was looking for an image called images/.jpg ...
So perhaps there is a stylesheet which just expects
the attribute to be present. That is a fine approach
when we can rely on the data.

--David

Re: svn commit: r189541 - /forrest/trunk/site-author/status.xml

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> crossley@apache.org wrote:
>
>> Author: crossley
>> Date: Wed Jun  8 00:29:42 2005
>> New Revision: 189541

>> Log:
>> Add missing @type attribute for one entry.
>

> sorry, I was testing jedit for editing status.
>
> Do you think that this attribute should be marked as required?

yes, it is used in the projectInfo plugin.

Ross