Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@verideon.com> on 2003/04/10 12:57:34 UTC

Problem using the nested iterate tag

I am stuck on this problem with the nested:iterate tag.  I put some java
code into my JSP and it works, basically I'm trying to do the same thing
with the nested tags but I'm getting an error:

JSP:

<%
		Iterator i =
((List)request.getAttribute(IWebKeys.MONITOR_STATUS_LIST)).iterator();
		while(i.hasNext()) {
			MonitorStatus ms = (MonitorStatus)i.next();
			Enumeration e = ms.getStatusItems().elements();
			while(e.hasMoreElements()) {
				MonitorStatusItemList msil = (MonitorStatusItemList)e.nextElement();
			}
		}
%>

  <nested:iterate id="statusList" name="monitorStatusList">
  <nested:iterate id="asdf" property="statusItems">
  </nested:iterate>
  </nested:iterate>

Error:

No getter method for property null[0].statusItems of bean monitorStatusList'

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Michael