Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Larry Starr <la...@fullcompass.com> on 2008/03/31 16:42:35 UTC

Applications file for Last Week

I'm not sure who, at GE, this should be addressed to, however:

We normally download an Activations file each Monday morning at 10:00.

Occasionally, for whatever reason, the file isn't available when my automatic
download runs and I have downloaded it as late as Tuesday afternoon.

Last week, Monday March 24, there was no file available, and, as of Friday
there was still no file available.

Can you tell me why this was true or, if not, can you tell me who this should
be addressed to?

Thank you,
--
Larry G. Starr - larrys@fullcompass.com or starrl@globaldialog.com
Software Engineer: Full Compass Systems LTD.

Re: Applications file for Last Week

Posted by Larry Starr <la...@fullcompass.com>.
Yup, 37 years of experience does not make one immune to Monday morning
stupidity!

I'm answering, off list, in the hope that I won't fan the flames any further!

Have a good day.

Posted by Arthur Dent <sa...@troodos.demon.co.uk>.

Posted by Larry Starr <la...@fullcompass.com>.
I must appoligize.  I sent the earlier message to our contacts at GE.
Unfortunately I seem to have suffered an address-book malfunction whichh
resulted an a list of recipients that, should NOT have been sent this
message.

If you are on that list, and have no idea what I was talking about, please
accept my appology and ignore the message.

Thank you,