Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jarry Liu <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/21 21:34:10 UTC

how to build jeuclid.jar

Hi, all

I am trying to use JEuclid to convert  MathML  to SVG. But I just got
source files from http://sourceforge.net/projects/jeuclid/. I find I
can't compile these files even if I add all the jar file in java lib.
I searched from google and it was suggested to use build.sh, but there
is not build.sh file in it. Anybody can tell me how to create the file
of build.sh or any other way to compile those java filies and get
jeuclid.jar.

Thanks.

Jarry

Re: how to build jeuclid.jar (solved)