Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 01:46:57 UTC

Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code?

Hi, all

Is it always necessary to run sbt assembly when you want to test some code,

Sometimes you just repeatedly change one or two lines for some failed test case, it is really time-consuming to sbt assembly every time

any faster way?

Best,

--
Nan Zhu

Re: Fw: Is there any way to make a quick test on some pre-commit code?

Posted by Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com>.
Not sure but I use sbt/sbt ~compile instead of package. Any reason we use
package instead of compile(which is slightly faster ofc.)

Prashant Sharma

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
This is already on the wiki:

Posted by Nan Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.