Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/15 20:12:44 UTC

[Axis2] Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?

Folks,

Please chime in with your observations:

- Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
- Did you find a problem?
- Is it in JIRA? (What's the JIRA issue #)

based on this feedback, depending on the issues/problems, the dev team
can decide on whether to cut a quick 1.1.1 off the 1.1 branch and what
that 1.1.1 should contain as fixes. Otherwise, onwards towards 1.2...

Thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?

Posted by Nathan E Lipke <nl...@bea.com>.
We're using Axis 2 1.1 and found a couple of issues with xmlns="" being
added to random elements.
Jira Bugs:

    * AXIS2-1701
    * AXIS2-1723 (Worked in RC2 broken in the release)

We're also having some issues with XMLBeans validation, I'll file a bug
when I have a more complete picture of the problem.

Thanks,

Nate Lipke

Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Please chime in with your observations:
>
> - Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?
> - Did you find a problem?
> - Is it in JIRA? (What's the JIRA issue #)
>
> based on this feedback, depending on the issues/problems, the dev team
> can decide on whether to cut a quick 1.1.1 off the 1.1 branch and what
> that 1.1.1 should contain as fixes. Otherwise, onwards towards 1.2...
>
> Thanks,
> dims

by email and then delete it.

Re: WSDL2Java: generates code with compile error

Posted by Ramesh Gurunathan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dims,

I dropped jalopy.jar in the classpath but still no effect. Do I need
to do anything more this? Please advice. Thanks

Ramesh

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Moser <mm...@zurich.ibm.com>.

Posted by Michael Moser <mm...@zurich.ibm.com>.
Sorry - I have to take my last append back - the errors still DO exist
(and are also regenerated, if one deletes the code and regenerates
again).
I had been looking using the wrong eclipse "perspective"...

Posted by Michael Moser <mm...@zurich.ibm.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please create a ug report and upload your wsdl /xsd.

-- dims

Posted by sridhar vudutha <sr...@gmail.com>.
[...]

        at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.newDocument(XMLUtils.java:219)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please zip up your code and log a bug.

thanks,
-- dims

Posted by Kinichiro Inoguchi <in...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

> - Is Axis2 1.1 working for you?

It's fine for me.
I checked these items with axis2.war distribution.
- Validation page
- Admin page (just looked around)
- Services page
- POJO service test by RPCMessageReciver with REST(GET)
- SOAPMonitor

Also I checked with axis2-std distribution.
- POJO sample with simple server

> - Did you find a problem?

No problem within around my small work space :-)

> - Is it in JIRA? (What's the JIRA issue #)

This is not a bug though,
I created 1 improvement as AXIS2-1598.
"minimize response from RPCMessageReceiver"
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1598

Thanks for the release 1.1 !
kinichiro

Posted by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com>.
So far, Axis1.1's basic functionality worked for me. I don't use
wsdl2java, databinding, etc....Just raw xml...

Gul