Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jo...@filternet.nl on 2015/07/30 13:49:06 UTC

datanucleus error when upgrading regarding PreserveCase

When upgrading to ISIS 1.9.0 and DataNucleus 4.0.0. I get:

	1) Error in custom provider, javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Exception thrown setting persistence properties

	NestedThrowables:

	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property "datanucleus.identifier.case" specified with value "PreserveCase" but this value is invalid. Please check the documentation for valid values

	  at org.apache.isis.core.runtime.runner.IsisInjectModule.provideIsisSystem(IsisInjectModule.java:132)

	  at org.apache.isis.core.runtime.runner.IsisInjectModule.provideIsisSystem(IsisInjectModule.java:132)

	  while locating org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.IsisSystem

	    for field at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.system(IsisWicketApplication.java:142)

	  while locating nl.matching.app.webapp.MatchingApp

 1) Error in custom provider, javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Exception thrown setting persistence properties

	NestedThrowables:

	java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property "datanucleus.identifier.case" specified with value "PreserveCase" but this value is invalid. Please check the documentation for valid values

	  at org.apache.isis.core.runtime.runner.IsisInjectModule.provideIsisSystem(IsisInjectModule.java:132)

	  at org.apache.isis.core.runtime.runner.IsisInjectModule.provideIsisSystem(IsisInjectModule.java:132)

	  while locating org.apache.isis.core.runtime.system.IsisSystem

	    for field at org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.viewer.IsisWicketApplication.system(IsisWicketApplication.java:142)

	  while locating nl.matching.app.webapp.MatchingApp

	Has anybody a hint? My app was running OK with previous version.

	grtz Johan

Re: datanucleus error when upgrading regarding PreserveCase

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
In the migration notes, Johan.

http://isis.apache.org/migration-notes.html

cheers