Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by shjiang <ji...@souchang.com> on 2006/10/16 05:03:45 UTC

How to read content of a particular url from the crawldb?

I cannot find any api that support this function to read  the content of
a specified url from the crawldb.

Re: Re: How to read content of a particular url from the crawldb?

Posted by Albert Chern <al...@gmail.com>.
That's a good point.  I think the Lucene index might be the only place
where that information is stored.  If you really needed it I guess you
could build your own mapping of URL to segment.  However, I am not
that familiar with Nutch so I will let someone with more experience
answer this.

Posted by shjiang <ji...@souchang.com>.

Posted by Albert Chern <al...@gmail.com>.